So i whipped one up with a couple of accents to make it my own.
First i added these stars. I love raw edges. They make it feel more boyish to me. I looked through my stash of buttons. Being that i didn't want to spend any more money than i had already done on the fabric, and what do you know i couldn't find ONE that i liked. But i did find these two clear ones.
I had some extra fabric that coordinated with the line, used my favorite Modge Podge and adhered them to the back of the button and sewed them on.
Then it came to finding some way to attach it to the car seat. I had no Velcro.... crap. I had some extra fabric that i love and made a sleeve. Then i threaded grosgrain ribbon through.
After threading the ribbon through i measured it out to the perfect length
for the bows, and sewed them on to the canopy.
I am so excited for this little combo, that whipped up quite nicely. I spent about $30.oo on fabric and tried to use everything else that i already had on hand. LOve iT!!!